Join us in the Western Adirondaks for a celebration of all things winter!
Enjoy the beauty of winter in Star Lake, Cranberry Lake, and Wanakena by joining us for some fun and exciting winter activities for the entire family. Our two day event will encompass all facets of a great Adirondack winter with our second annual festival in the snow.
Come join us on Saturday February 28th, 2015 in the Hamlets of Star Lake and Wanakena and stick around for more fun events on Sunday March 1st, 2015 in the Hamlet of Cranberry Lake.
- Adirondack Pharmacy, Rte 3, Star Lake
- Basic Outdoors, 18 Larose Rd, Star Lake
- Mt. Gate Bottle Redemption & Thrift Shop, Rte 3 (Near Newton Falls Turn)
- Pine Cone Grill, Ranger School Rd, Wanakena
- Stone Manor Diner, Rte 3, Cranberry Lake
- UB's Mercantile, Rte 3, Oswegatchie
- Wanakena General Store, Town Center, Wanakena
Button purchases help make the majority of the weekend's events and activities free & available to the community. Thank you for your support!